Mother, Teacher, Instructor, Leader
I am running for NM House Representative to be a voice for my community. I have listened to the people in our community and I share their concerns.
I will restore the integrity of our government and the law. Our state suffers because so many of our current leaders look after their own special interest and enrich their own pocketbooks. They are not America First.
We do not have to be last in child welfare, first in poverty, first in crime, highest in un-employment. The past should not be repeated. There are solutions
Lets make our communities safe, our families healthy, and provide jobs for everyone. Many have said they want to see our young graduates stay and have careers. So do I. My own family has left to find jobs that enable them to have a good quality of life.
If you are ready to change the status quo, I will by your honest and resolute voice in Santa Fe.
- Married for a long time with 4 grown children, 1 grandchild
- Homeschooled; Two of these have graduated from NMSU
- Concealed Carry of Weapons Instructor for the State of New Mexico
- Founder and President of American Gun Culture Club
- Current member of Support Your Local Police